IBM BPM/BAW Specialist
We are looking for an Architect and Solution Specialist to partner with customers and our internal teams to help support and design solutions for IBM BPM, IBM BAW and IBM Case Manager. The Solutions Architect will work with enterprises to understand the customer business drivers as well as their existing architecture to design and execute a reliable go forward modernization strategies and solutions.
Our ideal candidate will have extensive experience working directly with clients as a technical consultant or architect, and have experience in legacy IBM BPM (Lombardi), Case Manager, FileNet and BAW. They will not only be technically savvy but also have mastered the art of delivering customer solutions that meet their future requirements. The candidate will blend their analytical, solutions-focused approach with a service-oriented attitude.
- Design customer architecture and solutions by working with them to assess their current and future infrastructure/business needs.
- Understand complex data flows to define and execute technical migration strategies.
- Provide subject matter expertise to customers in IBM BPM, Case Manager, FileNet and BAW.
- Work with large scale enterprise BPM architectures to streamline BPM installations, build, implementations and sustainment.
- Develop processes around the design, development and testing of data transformation, extraction and training activities.
- Build deep relationships with customers to become a trusted advisor for their most critical workloads that support their digital transformation journey.
Key Attributes & Qualifications:
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Math or related degree
- 5+ years’ experience in infrastructure architecture, database architecture and networking
- Technical Skills: Legacy BPM (Lombardi), Case Manager, FileNet, BAW
- Experience in technology/software consulting
- Proactive, customer-focused, solutions-oriented, analytical
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Fluent in English and eligibility to work in Canada or the United States are pre-requisites
Nice to Haves:
- Working knowledge of Containers such as Kubernetes and RedHat OpenShift
- Experience in AWS, Azure or Google Cloud Platform
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive health and benefits plan
- Quarterly bonus program
- Cell Phone and Home Internet Program
Only those candidates who are eligible to work in Canada or the United States prior to sending your application will be considered. Please submit your cover letter and résumé and we will contact you for an interview if considered a viable candidate, thank you for your interest.